If it helps here's a plan ...
if it doesn't help, here it is anyway...
Using an 11/64" bit I drilled two holes 2 9/32" apart from each other. Both holes were drilled
1- 1/4" from the top edge of the housing
I then drilled holes in each corner
for the saw to cut the "window" later
Using a 1/4" drill bit I made a hole for the RCA jack on the top of the housing
I then drilled a hole for the Potentiometer using a 9/32" drill bit I also used a 1/8" drill bit and made a small hole next to the shaft hole for the retaining tab...
The retaining tab shown lining up
The switch hole was the most difficult as it was small and precise. The final hole was 3/4" x 5/8" - I cut this hole into a business card first to make sure it would fit. Next time I would get a simple round toggle switch as the hole would be MUCH simpler to drill out.
I then taped the business card pattern over the area I wanted to cut out...
and etched the pattern into the plastic housing.
Looks close enough.
Cutting the hole did not go as smoothly as I'd hoped, but it worked - I ended up using a knife to cut as deeply into the plastic surface as possible, then using needle nose pliars I "peeled" the plastic apart - it tore along the lines I had etched into the surface, similar to cutting glass.
I then used the saw on my leatherman and cut out the LCD window. After cutting it out I used the file to smooth out the edges.
I then placed the LZCD bezel on and made sure the surfaces lined up and were as neat as I could make them.
End Time: 11:15
1 hr. 50 min. to complete the housing.
PART II -
After preparing myself , by eating the fuel, an assortment of french fries, sweet/sour sauce, sushi and diet soda, with some water to wash it down, I noted the time - 9:25 am.